New COVID-19 Restrictions Are Announced – 17.12.2020.
On Thursday afternoon there was a press conference held in Warsaw, and the new ideas to fight the COVID-19 were announced by the Health Minister Adam Niedzielski.
These regulations below should be followed from December 28th to January 17th.
- Hotels will be available only for medical workers and patients of specialized hospitals
- The ski slopes should be closed
- Shopping malls should be closed. Only grocery stores, drugstores, pharmacies, book and newspaper stores, and large-format furniture stores are able to work
- There will be a ban on movement from 7 PM to 6 AM (from December 31st to January 1st)
- People that arrive in Poland by public transport will need to have a 10-day quarantine
- Sport gyms will be available only for professional sportsmen
There is also a number of restrictions that will remain unchanged:
- People under the age of 16 from Monday to Friday (8 AM till 6 PM) can go outside only with a guardian
- The gatherings of a maximum of 5 people on the streets are allowed
- Ban on weddings and parties remains in force
- Gyms, fitness clubs, and water parks are closed
- Restaurants and bars are closed. Meals can only be taken out
- In shops and churches should be a maximum of one person per 15 square meters
Other restrictions that were in force are extended as well.
Stay healthy and safe!
source: NAWA https://bit.ly/2Wx85Qt