Erasmus + students

NOTE: this page is for incoming Erasmus+ students who arrive at the Kielce University of Technology. If you are a current KUT student applying for outbound exchange, click here to redirect

Erasmus+ provides students in higher education with the opportunity to study abroad in Europe for three to 12 months (per university cycle) as part of their degree. You can take part in study mobility at any time during your degree (except during the first year) although it will depend on the structure of your degree and the arrangements your university has with its partners. Students can also work abroad in an Erasmus+ internship.


How do I apply for a CEEPUS mobility grant?

Network mobility: This is our regular type of grant. Network mobility are students and teachers exchanged among the partner institutions of a network.

Freemover: If your home university or institute is not listed in a network you can also apply as a freemover in any CEEPUS country. Please note, that there is only a limited amount of freemover grants available.

Tip: Get in contact with your local National CEEPUS Office before you start an application.

All CEEPUS applications are to be submitted online via
In the case of network mobility, both the home and host institutions’ network coordinator need to support the application.

CEEPUS Freemover applicants need to find and contact the Hungarian host university themselves and obtain a Letter of Acceptance document from the host university.

We recommend to choose a host institution that already has CEEPUS activity in order to minimise administrative obstacles.