International Relations Office (IRO)
International Relations Office (IRO) is a unit of the central administration of Kielce University of Technology (KUT) under the directorship of the Vice-Rector responsible for Science and Development. We help to deliver the University’s International Strategy, focusing on partnerships including international funding and supporting student and staff mobility through building worldwide partnerships and raising our global profile.
The IRO’s goals are:
to promote and encourage international cooperation, to increase the presence of Kielce University of Technology in international rankings and to raise the number of international students at KUT.
IRO employees strive to achieve these goals by: initiating, developing and maintaining cooperation with foreign universities, promoting KUT during international fairs, supporting employees, candidates and students, and also by monitoring ongoing international cooperation of KUT.
Our responsibilities include:
- managing the IRO funding schemes, and horizon scanning for external opportunities
- developing European partnerships, including CEEPUS and Erasmus+ staff and student mobility,
- developing global communities of practice to support citizenship in Higher Education, civic engagement, and institutional innovation
- developing transnational education and research training opportunities.
- managing relationships with university faculties and departments.
- organising staff business trips abroad and hosting international visitors.
- showcasing successful partnership activities.
Ms Anna Kasztelewicz, Head of Department of Staff Development and International Cooperation
Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator
Buidling C, Room 4.20, tel. +48 41 34 24 773
IRO STAFF: Building C, Room 4.09
+48 41 34 24 789
+48 41 34 24 135
+48 41 34 24 788