The biggest advantages of Kielce University of Technology (KUT) are: almost 60-year-old tradition of educating engineers, openness to change as well as hard work on the improvement of the Polish scientific and technical thought. We give our students the most durable capital in the labor market – knowledge!
We provide relevant learning experiences that lead to success in the evolving global community.
Kielce University of Technology that leads in quality teaching and learning, informed by research and driven by innovation and technology. Our graduates are valued for their strong foundation of practical and theoretical knowledge enabling them to be immediately effective in engineering, managerial or technological positions in relevant businesses and industry.
The mission of Kielce Technology University is to educate individuals for professional opportunities in engineering, computer and information sciences, and business. KUT offers high demand educational programs, providing learning that ensures students’ career success. Our mission is to produce employable and entrepreneurial graduates who can make an impact in society.
The University has identified the following drivers for the achievement of the vision and the mission:
- adopting cutting-edge technology and teaching methods;
- creating a scholarly environment conducive for knowledge creation, learning and innovation through basic and applied research that improves teaching and learning, where appropriate, leads to technology transfer;
- Students: KUT values its students. We make them #1 in everything we do.
- Academic Quality: We transform students’ abilities and social mobility through the quality of our programs. We prepare students for the advanced technological workforce.
- Diversity: We value and respect the diversity of individuals, ideas, and expressions.
- Integrity, Reputation, and Professionalism: We respect the integrity of people and processes as essential to our University reputation and professionalism.
The KUT Corporate Strategy has the following strategic objectives:
- provide quality teaching and learning;
- increase research productivity;
- improve financial viability;
- create a performance culture;
- enhance leadership