Lectures, classes, events suspended due to coronavirus threat. Rector’s Order 28/20 11 March 2020.
Please find below Rector’s Order 28/20 of 11 March 2020, full version in Polish Language is available here: Zarz_R_28_20
§1.1 In connection with the increasing risk of the spread of the contagious disease COVID-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 in order to protect the health of the University community members, the preventive measures and actions introduced by the Rector’s Regulation No. 27/20 of March 3, 2020 are expanding.
3. Students and Phd students will receive the necessary information through the USOS system.
2. The University community members are urged to take special precautions, ongoing checking of e-mails and updates received from the University authorities, tracking information on the University’s website and social media.
§2.1. Cancellation of all:
1) classes (including lectures, labs, seminars, consultations (held at the University), physical education classes, full-time and part-time) for students and Phd students;
2) post-graduate classes , courses and other;
3) classes conducted by the Open University and Children’s University of Technology.
- The Teachers are required to provide students and Phd students through virtual, online system of communication:
1) necessary Self-Learning Materials and its sources;
2) the methods and dates of online consultations.
§3. The Department of Staff Development and International Cooperation undertakes with due care, to provide all necessary assistance to foreign students studying at the Kielce University of Technology.
§4.1 General, personal access to the resources of the Main Library is limited by excluding borrowing, using the reading room and common, public spaces.
- Members of the Kielce University of Technology are advised to use the resources available electronically at http: //lib.tu.kielce.pl
§5.1 All conferences, events university wide and at the faculties, sport events and other events organized by the Kielce University of Technology are canceled.
§6. The accommodation of new people in dormitories is suspended, include restriction and forbidden access for visitors and guests.
§9. Students and Phd students are urged to immediately keep the University informed about suspicions of COVID-19 via e-mail: email@example.com.
- The rules of catching up on missing lectures and obtaining marks, which students and Phd students cannot take in relation to canceled and suspended classes, will be defined and regulated in separate act.
Due to coronavirus threat all classes and events at Kielce University of Technology are cancelled. This applies to both full-time and part-time students, PhDs. The decision is indefinite. At the moment, there is no information as to whether and when the classes will be held.
We encourage you to contact us and keep us informed if you will notice any symptoms of COVID-19. Stay in touch with us over the phone, online!
Please also try to avoid going out or meeting up with other people, try to reduce social activity or non-essential travel.
One of the most important things you can do to reduce the risk of infection for yourself and the people around you is to wash your hands, frequently and thoroughly, with soap and hot water. You should wash your hands more often than you would normally.
You should wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or, especially when you get home after going out, before eating or handling food, and after sneezing or blowing your nose.
You should also make sure you catch coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve – not your hands – and put used tissues in the bin. Then wash your hands. Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Students are urged to monitor the Kielce University of Technology website for updates.