From Saturday (November 7th) the new regulations due to COVID-19 will be in power In Poland / Kolejne zasady bezpieczeństwa od 7 listopada
New Regulations by Polish Government are Announced Due To COVID-19
Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki and Minister of Health Adam Niedzielski presented new restrictions at a special conference.
- Distance learning for schools (all grades) is announced. The government is also adding a PLN 500 voucher for teachers to finance the most important equipment for remote work.
- Theaters, cinemas, museums, art galleries, the houses of culture are going to be permanently closed
- In churches, can be one person/15m2
- Shops in shopping malls will be closed apart from pharmacies, grocery, and service shops
- In stores with an area of less than 100 square meters, will be able to stay 1 person per 10 square meters, in larger stores – 1 person per 15 square meters
- Hotels are going to serve only guests which arrived with a business reason
The regulations will be in power from Saturday (7th November)
Moreover the current security measures are extended until November 29th
- in public transport there are half of the seats left vacant or 30% of all space available will be in use
- pools, aqua parks and gyms are out of their services
- restaurants are closed (take-away or delivery only)
- ban on organizing meetings and events
Stay healthy and safe!