Principles of organizing the University’s activities during the period during a risk of COVID-19 – rules for work, study and business
Safe principles of work, studying based on the Rector’s Regulaton no 81/20 18 September 2020
Please read carefully:
Safe rules of providing work, studying and dealing with matters
§ 7.In order to provide safe work, studying and dealing with matters in the buildings of the Kielce University of Technolgy , the following rules should be properly applied and understood:
1) frequently wash your hands with warm soapy water (in accordance with the instructions); 2) frequently ventilate the rooms and ensure good ventilation; 3) avoid using lifts (except for indications such as movement restrictions or transporting heavy materials).
Only one person is allowed in the lift ;
4) observe the limitation of simultaneous use of the sanitary and hygienic premises by 1 person and follow the instructions displayed therein; 5) observe the principles of social distance, in particular avoid accumulation, and maintain a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres in relation to other persons, especially during disinfection, key collection/giving and registration of work cards;
6) cover mouth and nose (using a mask, visor, etc.) when using communal spaces and in situations of contact with the public; limit direct, personal contact between employees to the minimum necessary. To ensure communication, it is recommended to use e-mail correspondence, telephone contacts and videoconferences;
8) cover the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a disposable tissue (which must be thrown away immediately after use) or a bent elbow (not the hands);
9) if the workplace conditions allow it, it is recommended that workers sit back to back.