- Leadership through excellence in teaching and research
KUT conducts its teaching and research principally through the following 5 faculties.:
- the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- the Faculty of Environmental Engineering, Geomatics and Renewable Energy
- the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control and Computer Science
- the Faculty of Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering
- the Faculty of Management and Computer Modelling
There are over 5,000 students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in 19 disciplines and more than 60 specialisations. The University has the right to award the degree of doctor of science and technology in 7 disciplines: automation and robotics, civil engineering, environmental engineering, electrical engineering, production engineering, mechanics, and mechanical engineering. It has also the right to award the degree of habilitated doctor of science and technology in 4 disciplines: mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering and renewable energy sources.